Customers using S / 4 HANA are always looking for a complete sap data migration solution. This solution provides the necessary tools to move primary and international data from any SAP or non-SAP system to an S / 4 HANA system. No additional licenses are required. This solution is designed and developed for S / 4 HANA startup projects only.
The purpose of a data migration project is not just to move and convert data from one system/format to another; is to ensure that the data submitted is high quality, ready to use, and supports the core business processes and organizational performance objectives!
About data migration
Data migration is the process of transferring data between types of computer storage or file formats. It is an important consideration for any program implementation, development, or integration.
Prerequisites of sap data migration: –
- Transfer data from non-SAP applications to SAP S / 4 HANA and from SAP programs to SAP S / 4 HANA.
- Provide a complete migration solution without the system the customer needs.
- Map data structures between source plans and objectives.
- Easily combine custom items.
- Reduce experimental effort.
- Reduce the downtime.
- Make the migration solution sound.
Considerations at the time
- Data quality level, data mapping, and data conversion should be defined.
- They are the key data participants and their participants in the data migration project.
- The tool needed to make equipment is data mapping, data conversion, and data quality responsibilities systematically and consistently.
- Initial planning for data migration and cleaning, certain procedures must be performed. The data used in the targeted system, the diversity of the data, and the business process it supports, the quality of the transmitted data focuses on four key factors, namely completeness, consistency, consistency, and consistency.
- Complete clear data standards and guidelines during data entry in the system.
- Identify issues with data set up monitoring and reporting and take the necessary action for data correction.